Charities & Organizations We Support
Florida Trial Attorneys Who Give Back
At The Ferraro Law Firm, we are proud to be part of our larger community here in Florida-and we're proud to offer support to the people we are so privileged to serve. Our team is knowledgeable, caring, and firm believers in the concept of giving back. We want to be part of our community, taking every opportunity we can to support organizations we believe in and charitable outreach endeavors that make a difference. That's why our Miami trial attorneys are so proud to support the organizations listed below.
Organizations Supported by The Ferraro Law Firm:
- The American Red Cross
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- Archbishop's Charities & Development (Abed)
- Archdiocese of Miami
- Archdiocese of Miami / Vision 2000
- Association for Retarded Citizens of Palm Beach County
- Barry University
- The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, Inc.
- Camillus House
- Children's Home Society of Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Consequences Charity
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Dade Community Foundation
- Educate Tomorrow
- Elton John Aids Foundation
- Florida Fire & Emergency Services Foundation
- Food For Life Network
- Greenwich Old Timers Athletic Association, Inc.
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Inc.
- His House
- Humane Society of Greater Miami, Inc.
- The International Mesothelioma Program (IMP) at the Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Foundation
- James C. Cabrera Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Judi's House
- The Junior League of Miami
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- Kristi House, Inc.
- The Lance S. Ruble Memorial Grant / Mesothelioma Mission
- Lou Ferraro Golf Classic benefiting the Greenwich YMCA
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Make A Wish Foundation of Southern Florida, Inc.
- Mapendo International
- March of Dimes
- Margaux's Miracle Foundation
- Martha's Vineyard Community Services
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- The Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation (MARF)
- Miami Art Museum
- Miami Children's Hospital Foundation
- Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations
- National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Ronald McDonald house
- The Salvation Army
- Sheriff's Meadow Foundation
- Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Special Olympics Center
- Temple Beth Am
- Tico Torres Children Foundation
- United Israel Soup Kitchens
- United Way of Miami-Dade
- University Catholic Center
- University of Miami / Department of Pediatrics
- Vineyard Golf Club Foundation
- Vivian Rodriguez / Assistance for Needy Family in Cuba
- Voices For Children Foundation, Inc.
- William J. Clinton Foundation
- The Women's Cancer Association of the University of Miami
- Women's Cancer Association
- Women's Cancer Society
- Youth Progressing, Inc.
Our Attorneys Are Dedicated to Serving Clients & Communities
At The Ferraro Law Firm, we are passionate about the work we do. Our personal injury law firm is able to stand up for men and women from all walks of life who have been injured due to the negligence or misconduct of individuals or corporations. It's something we believe in, and it is work we are proud to be a part of-because it matters.
A major emphasis of our practice is asbestos and mesothelioma litigation. Many of our clients suffered years of harmful workplace or residential exposure to asbestos, manifesting in serious conditions such as mesothelioma, lung cancer, and asbestosis. Our attorneys at The Ferraro Law Firm are passionate about standing up for these individuals' rights. Our passion for giving back to our communities through participation in charitable organizations is a natural extension of our passion for obtaining justice in injury cases.
We believe in the importance of integrity, compassion, and honesty. Over our 30 years of legal practice, we have successfully recovered billions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements.
Learn more about our firm and our commitment to giving back: Call The Ferraro Law Firm today at (888) 554-2030.