If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than two decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Many of us now associate the word “asbestos” with health risks. Even if you are not familiar with the specific dangers linked to inhalation of asbestos fibers, you likely understand that exposure to asbestos can increase your chances of developing various dangerous illnesses.
That is why we have laws regulating the usage and handling of asbestos. Unfortunately, although these laws were passed decades ago, the illnesses resulting from exposure to asbestos can take decades to develop. It is also important to understand that some employers and others have continued to negligently put people in harm’s way by allowing them to be near dangerous levels of asbestos, even though laws now exist to prevent this.
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with an illness potentially caused by inhaling asbestos fibers? You may be entitled to compensation if so. To learn more, review your case with a dedicated asbestos attorney. Our team at The Ferraro Law Firm is prepared to help you recover the full amount of compensation you might be owed.
Important Information About Asbestos Cases
Illnesses you may be at risk of developing if you have been exposed to asbestos in the past include mesothelioma, asbestosis, and lung cancer. You sadly could have once been exposed to asbestos in your own home due to the fact that asbestos used to play a role in the manufacturing of such common household items as various types of siding, roof shingles, insulation, vinyl floor tiles, car brakes, and more.
That said, exposure to asbestos has often been linked to workplace hazards. Many employers have been found to put employees at risk by allowing them to work near asbestos. This is one of the key reasons our country’s rate of mesothelioma deaths is this high.
How an Asbestos Law Firm Helps
There are many reasons to work with a personal injury law firm when seeking compensation for losses resulting from exposure to asbestos. Our asbestos lawyers can help by:
- Looking into your background to identify all liable parties responsible for compensating. Remember, because you may have been exposed to asbestos decades before getting sick, it is often necessary to conduct a thorough investigation before filing a claim or lawsuit.
- Determining whether you can seek compensation from an asbestos trust fund or whether you will need to file a lawsuit to recover damages.
- Calculating the total value of your claim or lawsuit.
- Negotiating for a fair payout and rejecting low offers from insurers and other relevant parties.
- Allowing you and your loved ones to focus on your health while we handle all administrative tasks, correspondence with doctors, etc.
Why Choose The Ferraro Law Firm?
Our personal injury lawyers have a proven track record of securing millions of dollars in compensation for those affected by exposure to asbestos. We are prepared to offer you the same aggressive representation we offer all our clients. To learn more, contact us online today and schedule a free case evaluation.