If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
– Florida and Nationwide –
Do you own a diesel Audi or Volkswagen vehicle? You may be entitled to compensation for Volkswagen’s violation of EPA standards. Call our office, (305) 375-0111 to speak to an attorney today.
“I personally am deeply sorry that we have broken the trust of our customers and the public.” – Martin Winterkorn, Chief Executive of Volkswagen.
Federal regulators at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have accused Volkswagen of using software to intentionally cheat emissions standards in its diesel Audi and Volkswagen automobiles, manufactured in the years 2009-2015, which includes at least 482,000 cars according to the EPA. In August of this year, 23% of new Volkswagens sold were diesel. The Porsche brand is also under investigation for certain makes and models.
Volkswagen’s emissions software, which intentionally misled regulators and consumers, also creates a public health risk to everyone by allowing higher than legal levels of emissions.
Reports state that the automaker will be forced to recall all affected diesel vehicles, including Jetta (model years 2009 – 2015); Beetle (model years 2009 – 2015); Audi A3 (model years 2009 – 2015); Golf (model years 2009 – 2015); and Passat (model years 2014 – 2015.)
The Ferraro Law Firm is investigating this potential fraud by Volkswagen and harm to consumers. If you own one of the vehicles listed above, call our office immediately: (305) 375 0111.
- 27 More Black Ex-Franchisees Join Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against McDonald’s
- EPA Failed to Inspect Asbestos in Schools for 29 States
- Class Action Lawsuit filed Against McDonald’s on Behalf of Current Black Franchisees Seeking to Erase Systemic Racism
- Medical Malpractice Caps Deemed Unconstitutional
- The Ferraro Law Firm Takes Action Against Robinhood and Co-Conspirators
- Breaking News: Johnson & Johnson Stops Baby Powder Sales
- State of Florida Sues Walgreens and CVS for Opioid Epidemic
- Ferraro Law Firm Files PFAS Contamination Lawsuit for Martha’s Vineyard Airport
- The Ferraro Law Firm Earns $24M Verdict for Family of Mesothelioma Victim
- Talc Lawsuits Against Johnson & Johnson Will Proceed