If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
At The Ferraro Law Firm, our goal is to help end the opioid epidemic by providing information to our communities about topics that they may not know. Below, we provide a list of opioids that are currently contributing to the epidemic.
Please be aware of these various prescription medications, and if you have any that you are no longer using, know that there are some programs throughout Florida to properly dispose of the opioids.
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis: HB 1253 Passes While SB 1700 Stalls
- State of Florida Sues Walgreens and CVS for Opioid Epidemic
- Purdue Pharma Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Beyond Addiction: Opioids Take a Heavy Toll on Palm Beach County Taxpayers
- What Damages to the Body Can Opioid Use Cause?
- The Opioid Epidemic: Everything You Need to Know
- What Will It Take to Fix the Opioid Epidemic?
- What We’re Doing to Take Action Against the Opioid Epidemic
- How Do Opioids Cause Harm When They’re Supposed to Help?
- How Often Does Death Occur as a Result of Opioid Overdose?