If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than two decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
When it comes to opioid use, the biggest problem is overdoses. These occur far too often and users are often fatally harmed, not having enough time to be saved when they use prescription pain medication in excess. This has led to the opioid epidemic gripping our nation. In South Florida, the number of overdose deaths is staggering.
So how often does opioid overdose lead to death? See our infographic:
The Ferraro Law Firm wants to put a stop to this problem. We are representing Palm Beach County against 29 big pharmaceutical companies. Join us and help us end the opioid epidemic to improve our communities.
- Purdue Pharma Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis: HB 1253 Passes While SB 1700 Stalls
- What Will It Take to Fix the Opioid Epidemic?
- State of Florida Sues Walgreens and CVS for Opioid Epidemic
- Beyond Addiction: Opioids Take a Heavy Toll on Palm Beach County Taxpayers
- What Damages to the Body Can Opioid Use Cause?
- Types of Opioids
- The Opioid Epidemic: Everything You Need to Know
- What We’re Doing to Take Action Against the Opioid Epidemic
- How Do Opioids Cause Harm When They’re Supposed to Help?