If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than two decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Titled “Leslie Rothenberg: On the Great Equalizers,” the article details her path to becoming a lawyer and the challenges she faced along the way. From a young age, Judge Rothenberg was a skilled competitive debater who overcame pervasive gender bias through hard work, preparation, and commitment.
Later, as a prosecutor in the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, she fought on behalf of sexual abuse and domestic violence victims, which gave her a deeper understanding of how to advocate for her clients. As Judge Rothenberg shared with Attorney At Law Magazine: “I believe that the lawyers who excel are those who develop a connection to their clients, believe in the merits of their case or position, and are motivated and committed to the “cause” from a personal standpoint rather than by financial reward.”
With 25 years of experience serving Florida as a judge, including 11 years on the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court and 14 years on the Third District Court of Appeal, Judge Rothenberg has gained a powerful reputation among the legal community. She has also authored over 1,000 published opinions on the law, in important areas such as wrongful death, corporate liability, and tobacco and asbestos litigation.
Now a partner at The Ferraro Law Firm, Judge Rothenberg serves as a strong and committed trial attorney for our clients throughout Florida. Aided by her insight and experience, our firm will continue to make legal history and secure the justice that injury victims deserve.
If you have questions about your rights, you should not hesitate to discuss your case with our legal team.
- 27 More Black Ex-Franchisees Join Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against McDonald’s
- Class Action Lawsuit filed Against McDonald’s on Behalf of Current Black Franchisees Seeking to Erase Systemic Racism
- Breaking News: Johnson & Johnson Stops Baby Powder Sales
- Ferraro Law Firm Files PFAS Contamination Lawsuit for Martha’s Vineyard Airport
- Talc Lawsuits Against Johnson & Johnson Will Proceed
- The Ferraro Law Firm Will Keep Serving Clients During COVID-19
- Firefighters Beware: AFFF May Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS
- James Ferraro, Jr. Named in Top 40 Under 40 by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Miami Jury Awards over $24 Million to Local Family
- Jury Holds Tobacco Company Accountable For Smoker’s Diseases