If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than two decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Ferraro Law Firm Attorneys Honored by Super Lawyers
As leading civil litigators in Florida and nationwide, our attorneys at The Ferraro Law Firm have often been acknowledged for their incredible victories on behalf of injury victims, in complex practice areas ranging from asbestos exposure to defective product litigation. Now, we’re pleased to share that our attorneys James L. Ferraro and David A. Jagolinzer have once again been selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers list!
Our attorneys have also been chosen for Super Lawyers in previous years, including:
- James Ferraro: Selected to Super Lawyers 2007 – 2008, 2010, and 2014 – 2020
- David Jagolinzer: Selected to Super Lawyers 2017 – 2020; Selected to Rising Stars 2011 – 2014
What Is Super Lawyers?
Super Lawyers is well known as an independent legal ranking organization, annually publishing a list of the top lawyers in each practice area and region to help consumers make informed decisions about their legal counsel. In order to be considered for selection to Super Lawyers, an attorney must receive several peer nominations, as well as maintain a positive reputation with their past clients. The Super Lawyers team then draws on a rigorous criteria that includes 12 metrics of professional success to evaluate each prospective candidate.
Finally, each candidate must pass an evaluation with the Blue Ribbon Panel, composed of the top-scoring attorneys in their practice area. Through this patented multiphase selection process, the Super Lawyers team aims to honor the most outstanding attorneys in the country.
A Continued Legacy of Success
Since 1985, our team at The Ferraro Law Firm has been fighting to protect the rights of consumers, workers, and injury victims. Considered one of the top fiveasbestos and mesothelioma law firms in number of claimants and total recoveries won, we are proud that we’ve been able to secure billions in settlements and verdicts for our clients over the years.
We’d like to congratulate Attorneys Ferraro and Jagolinzer for their tireless dedication to our clients, which is reflected in this recent honor from Super Lawyers. We will continue to follow the example they’ve set as shareholders and leading trial attorneys for our firm.
If you have questions about your rights, you should not hesitate to discuss your case with our legal team.
- 27 More Black Ex-Franchisees Join Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against McDonald’s
- Class Action Lawsuit filed Against McDonald’s on Behalf of Current Black Franchisees Seeking to Erase Systemic Racism
- We Are Holding McDonald’s Accountable for Racial Discrimination
- More than 50 Former Black Franchisees Sue McDonald’s for Economic Injustice Due to Decades of Racial Discrimination
- Law360s “Top Product Liability Cases” Names The Ferraro Law Firm
- The Ferraro Law Firm Featured in Miami Herald
- NY State Supreme Court Issues Judgment in NYFCA Appeal
- Daryl D. Parks Joins Ferraro Law Firm as Senior Counsel
- Super Lawyers Honoring Ferraro Law Firm Attorneys in 2021
- The Ferraro Law Firm Takes Action Against Robinhood and Co-Conspirators