If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
An Important Announcement About Our Firm
At The Ferraro Law Firm, we’ve been proud to lead the way in some of the most complex and high-stakes civil litigation across the country, handling cases that range from asbestos exposure to medical malpractice to defective drugs. Because of their incredible efforts in helping us win these difficult cases and serve our injured clients, James L. Ferraro, Jr. and Marc Kunen were recently promoted to become partners at our firm – and this important announcement was also featured in the Miami Herald.
Noting that our founding partner James “Jim” Ferraro has been an active community leader and philanthropist in South Florida, the column quoted Jim as saying that “Both James and Marc have exceeded my expectations. They are both instrumental in the current success of the firm and a cornerstone for its future. We are proud to elevate them to partner status.” The article also noted that our firm has now hired top attorney Natalia Salas as trial counsel.
With billions won for injury victims since we opened our doors in 1985, The Ferraro Law Firm has continued to earn a national reputation for success, particularly in mass torts, environmental litigation, and pharmaceutical litigation. At this time, we’d like to congratulate Marc and James for their recent promotions to partner and express our continued dedication to serving clients in Florida and across the country.
Read more in our Press Release.
If you have questions about your rights, you should not hesitate to discuss your case with our legal team.
- 27 More Black Ex-Franchisees Join Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against McDonald’s
- Class Action Lawsuit filed Against McDonald’s on Behalf of Current Black Franchisees Seeking to Erase Systemic Racism
- We Are Holding McDonald’s Accountable for Racial Discrimination
- The Ferraro Law Firm Takes Action Against Robinhood and Co-Conspirators
- More than 50 Former Black Franchisees Sue McDonald’s for Economic Injustice Due to Decades of Racial Discrimination
- Law360s “Top Product Liability Cases” Names The Ferraro Law Firm
- Attorneys Ferraro and Jagolinzer Selected to 2020 Super Lawyers
- The Ferraro Law Firm’s Commitment to Ongoing Support of Miami’s Surfside Community in the Wake of Tragic Condo Collapse
- Attorney Sean Burstyn Appears on Fox News to Support Class Action Against Robinhood
- NY State Supreme Court Issues Judgment in NYFCA Appeal