If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than two decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
As the COVID-19 health crisis continues to spread across the country, it has presented new and unprecedented challenges in every area of our lives. During this difficult time, however, our attorneys and staff members at The Ferraro Law Firm will continue to serve our clients with the same dedication and high level of communication as before.
In the interest of public health and safety (as well as the safety of our own staff), our entire team at The Ferraro Law Firm will now be working remotely through the COVID-19 crisis. As experienced trial attorneys with billions recovered for our clients, we already have the technology and tools that will allow us to stay focused on your case, even while working from a distance.
By making use of videoconferencing systems, electronic document sharing and signing software, and other technological advances, we can keep collaborating as a team and acting as fierce advocates for our clients. We fully understand the need to continue moving forward on your case, which is why we will be working closely with the courts to ensure that all deadlines and schedules are met or adjusted.
Since 1985, we’ve been fighting for justice on behalf of asbestos exposure and mesothelioma victims, earning a national reputation for success. Although this crisis could take a significant toll on our communities, we believe that we can weather this storm by working together and enacting important social distancing measures now.
If you have questions about your rights, you should not hesitate to discuss your case with our legal team.
- 27 More Black Ex-Franchisees Join Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against McDonald’s
- Class Action Lawsuit filed Against McDonald’s on Behalf of Current Black Franchisees Seeking to Erase Systemic Racism
- Breaking News: Johnson & Johnson Stops Baby Powder Sales
- Ferraro Law Firm Files PFAS Contamination Lawsuit for Martha’s Vineyard Airport
- Talc Lawsuits Against Johnson & Johnson Will Proceed
- Judge Leslie Rothenberg Featured in Attorney At Law Magazine
- Firefighters Beware: AFFF May Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS
- James Ferraro, Jr. Named in Top 40 Under 40 by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Miami Jury Awards over $24 Million to Local Family
- Jury Holds Tobacco Company Accountable For Smoker’s Diseases