If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
After losing his father, Louis Ferraro, to a heart attack, Jim Ferraro, founder of The Ferraro Law Firm, has become a fierce advocate for finding a cure to heart disease. In order to further cardiovascular disease research, he donated $500,000 to the Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute’s Miami Heart Study.
The Miami Heart Study is a long-term observational study that examines the causes of cardiovascular disease and the relationships between risk factors, genetics, and lifestyle behaviors among cardiovascular patients in the Miami area. The findings will be instrumental in helping scientists find a cure for heart disease.
“Baptist Health is on the forefront of treating people who are sick—the forefront of saving people’s lives,” said Jim Ferraro in an interview with Baptist Health Foundation. “Without philanthropy, society fails because we need to take care of each other. If you go in the opposite direction of philanthropy, it becomes anarchy and we need to avoid that. Giving back is also just doing the right thing—helping another human being.”
To learn about all of the charities and causes The Ferraro Law Firm supports, view our Charitable Giving page.
- 27 More Black Ex-Franchisees Join Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against McDonald’s
- Class Action Lawsuit filed Against McDonald’s on Behalf of Current Black Franchisees Seeking to Erase Systemic Racism
- We Are Holding McDonald’s Accountable for Racial Discrimination
- The Ferraro Law Firm Takes Action Against Robinhood and Co-Conspirators
- More than 50 Former Black Franchisees Sue McDonald’s for Economic Injustice Due to Decades of Racial Discrimination
- Law360s “Top Product Liability Cases” Names The Ferraro Law Firm
- The Ferraro Law Firm Featured in Miami Herald
- Attorneys Ferraro and Jagolinzer Selected to 2020 Super Lawyers
- The Ferraro Law Firm’s Commitment to Ongoing Support of Miami’s Surfside Community in the Wake of Tragic Condo Collapse
- Attorney Sean Burstyn Appears on Fox News to Support Class Action Against Robinhood