About The Ferraro Law Firm
Leaders in Litigation in Florida: Trial Lawyers Fighting for Your Rights
The trial attorneys at The Ferraro Law Firm are here to fight for the rights of personal injury victims and their loved ones. Since 1985, we have aggressively and successfully handled a broad range of personal injury cases, including those involving asbestos exposure and mesothelioma.
The Ferraro Law Firm has a nationwide reputation for handling asbestos, malignant mesothelioma, and environmental toxic tort lawsuits. We represent clients in every state, either directly or through our nationwide network of attorneys. We also believe in giving back to our community. Read more about the charities and organizations we support.
Making Legal History-Again.
The Ferraro Law Firm is a firm that makes history. Our team has recovered billions of dollars for clients, with numerous multi-million dollar jury verdicts. In a highly publicized case that received national media attention, Jim Ferraro was the first to effectively prosecute a major chemical company for a product that caused birth defects. He was included in the national top 10 finalists for Trial Lawyer of The Year in 1997 as a result.
Other historic accomplishments include:
- Mr. Ferraro also obtained the largest-ever mesothelioma-related compensatory award in Florida in 1995, totaling $6.25 million.
- In 1997, he successfully obtained a nationally record-breaking jury verdict in a non-malignant asbestos case of $5 million.
- In 2002, the firm was instrumental in persuading the Delaware Supreme Court to change a law that shielded big companies from being sued more than two years after their products caused injuries.
- In 2008, our attorney David Jagolinzer broke the record for Florida's largest compensatory asbestos award, at $24.17 million.
- In 2014, David broke the record again with a $37 million jury verdict on behalf of a 65-year-old automobile mechanic with peritoneal mesothelioma.
Florida Asbestos & Mesothelioma Litigation Lawyers that Win
The Miami trial attorneys at The Ferraro Law Firm have proven that we can fight and win-even against major corporations. We have achieved record settlements and verdicts against the negligent companies that knew about the dangers and still allowed workers to be exposed to asbestos, silica, and other toxic agents with little regard for their safety. We have earned a nationwide reputation in asbestos and toxic tort litigation.
Our practice in Florida includes handling a wide variety of personal injury cases including catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice, dangerous / defective drugs, automobile defects, product liability, and wrongful death cases. Our attorneys also have experience in tax crimes defense, qui tam / tax whistleblower matters, and more. We have attorneys who are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.
Our Commitment to You
At our firm, we have a simple but clear commitment to our clients:
- We see our clients as people, and provide them with the genuine, personalized attention they need and deserve.
- We provide each case with assigned lawyers and assistants to ensure that it is managed in a professional, capable manner from start to finish.
- We treat every client with respect and fight for the justice they are entitled to.
Contact Our Firm for Your Free Case Assessment
Personal injury case evaluations at The Ferraro Law Firm are always free. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means that your lawsuit will cost you nothing unless we make a recovery for you. Then, after deducting the expenses we incurred in handling your case, we take a percentage of the recovery as our fee. For family law cases such as divorce, we charge an hourly fee.
We understand that hiring a trial attorney is a major decision. Contact our office at (888) 554-2030 to learn more about our qualifications. We are happy to answer your questions.