If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Settlement Claim Processor
The Ferraro Law Firm is a growing firm seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated full-time Processor for its Asbestos Settlement Division. Located in the thriving city district of Brickell, FL.
As a Settlement Processor you will be responsible for maintaining the initiation and accuracy of the claim life cycle, all new and pending claims, including the input of accurate claims information into various trusts platforms and electronic databases.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1 year of customer service experience preferably dealing with confidential information
- Must have strong aptitudes in:
- Critical thinking
- Task management
- Workflow coordination
- Exceptional communication with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven
- Organized and
- Extremely detail oriented to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office with advanced knowledge in Excel and Access to effectively manage internal databases and spreadsheets.
***2-year degree from an accredited college or university and legal background is preferred but not required. ***
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparing, scanning, uploading, and mailing supporting claim documents
- Reviewing and analyzing medical records for appropriate execution
- Communicating directly with clients and/or relatives on a regular basis
- Data entry of critical claim information into multiple electronic databases
- Conducting people searches to update/contact clients to obtain relevant documents
- Managing physical and electronic records for record retention compliance
- Ability to work out of multiple electronic databases daily
- Ability to resolve pending claim deficiencies in a timely manner
- Responsible for accuracy and completion of assigned claims to minimize offer attrition.
- Relentless dedication to the overall progress of the claim lifecycle to ensure reasonable executed offers on a regular basis