If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Settlement Claims Processor
The Ferraro Law Firm is looking for a Settlement Claims Processor for its Asbestos Division. Candidates must have strong time management and communication skills. Must be efficient, organized, have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work hard in a fast-paced work environment. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Spreadsheets and database management is required. Having a legal background is helpful, but not necessary. College Graduate preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under appropriate supervision, objectives include but are not limited to:
- Actively manage caseload of claims;
- Review facts and follow procedures to appropriately process claims;
- Obtain required documentation;
- Maintain physical and electronic files;
- Analyze medical records;
- Ensure claim information is accurately entered into the claim processing systems;
- Resolving claim deficiencies;
- Communicate with clients directly.