The Ferraro Law Firm is looking for a Settlement Claims Processor for its
Asbestos Division. Candidates must have strong time management and communication
skills. Must be efficient, organized, have exceptional attention to detail
and be able to work hard in a fast-paced work environment. Proficient
in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Spreadsheets and database
management is required. Having a legal background is helpful, but not
necessary. College Graduate preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under appropriate supervision, objectives include but are not limited to:
- Actively manage caseload of claims;
- Review facts and follow procedures to appropriately process claims;
- Obtain required documentation;
- Maintain physical and electronic files;
- Analyze medical records;
- Ensure claim information is accurately entered into the claim processing systems;
- Resolving claim deficiencies;
- Communicate with clients directly.
Interested candidates may apply below or via email to: Recruiter@ferrarolaw.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered, and must reference job code in subject line: 0001-2018-07. No recruiters please.