If you were seriously injured, remember that it is crucial to choose the right law firm to represent your interests. We have been doing this for more than three decades, and have the resources you need to challenge any opponent.
Settlement Department Clerk
The Ferraro Law Firm is seeking a full-time Clerk/Assistant for its Asbestos Settlement Division. Candidates must have strong time management and communication skills. Must be efficient, organized, have exceptional attention to detail, and be able to work hard in a fast-paced work environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook is crucial. Spreadsheets and database management is required. College degree and a legal background are helpful, but not necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under department attorney’s supervision, objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, printing, scanning, and mailing documents;
- Reviewing documentation such as settlement agreements for appropriate execution;
- Directly communicating with clients on a daily basis;
- Data entry;
- Conducting people searches via online databases;
- Maintaining physical and electronic files; and
- Assisting with clerical tasks and special projects as needed.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected] RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER. No recruiters please.