FLORIDA TRIAL LAWYER
Aleksandra Sikorska is the Asbestos Settlement Department Supervisor at
The Ferraro Law Firm.
Ms. Sikorska graduated, cum laude, from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2008.
She earned her law degree from the Florida International University College of Law in 2012.
While in law school, Ms. Sikorska clerked for a Judge in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court and worked at two public interest law firms. She also volunteered with several non-profit organizations, and co-founded and served as President of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, a student chapter of a well-known national legal advocacy organization.
For several years, prior to joining The Ferraro Law Firm, Ms. Sikorska worked with a prominent trial attorney at a boutique litigation firm where she performed extensive legal research, analysis, and drafted various documents in complex civil matters, including federal securities fraud, real estate, probate, defamation, and commercial disputes. She also served as Of Counsel to a litigation firm where she primarily focused on personal injury claims and worked closely with her clients to obtain positive results for them. In addition, she was routinely appointed by Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judges to serve as Attorney, Guardian, and Administrator Ad Litem in mortgage foreclosure and other civil actions to represent and protect the interests of heirs of deceased parties or difficult to locate defendants.
Ms. Sikorska is fluent in Polish.
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida, 2012
- B.A., cum laude, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2008
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. 2014
- Florida Bar Association, Representative of the Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Animal Law Section of The Florida Bar, Executive Council Member and Chair of Membership
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association
James L. Ferraro
David A. Jagolinzer
Juan P. Bauta
Allan B. Kaiser
Marc P. Kunen
Gregory S. Lynam
Scott A. Knott
Erica L. Brady
James L. Ferraro Jr.
Gabriel S. Saade
Jose L. Becerra
Dick M. Ortega
Ralph R. Longo
Mathew D. Gutierrez