FLORIDA TRIAL LAWYER
Over the course of his career, Juan P. Bauta, II has obtained numerous multi-million-dollar jury verdicts for his clients, as well as settlements totaling tens of millions of dollars. Mr. Bauta is a Florida Board Certified Trial Lawyer, identifying him as a top attorney and a specialist in civil trials. He has focused his career on cases involving personal injury and wrongful death, including asbestos/mesothelioma litigation, product liability, construction defects, class actions, and toxic torts. Together, his winning record includes non-class action settlements totaling between $1 million and $29 million. He has also handled appellate cases throughout Florida with more than 40 reported decisions and stood before the Federal Panel on Multidistrict Litigation. He is admitted to - and has stood before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida along with the United States Court of Appeals for the Third, Fifth, and Eleventh Circuits.
In 1990, Mr. Bauta graduated from the Florida State College of Law. He served as editor-in-chief of the Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law. Mr. Bauta is able to provide elite representation for clients. Mr. Bauta is purely a plaintiff's lawyer, representing both individuals and corporations in this capacity.
Mr. Bauta is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D. Florida State College of Law, 1990
- B.S., Florida State, 1987
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Justice
- Florida Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Most Effective Lawyer, The Daily Business Review, 2010, 2011
Juan P. Bauta
James L. Ferraro
David A. Jagolinzer
Marc P. Kunen
Gregory S. Lynam
Scott A. Knott
Erica L. Brady
James L. Ferraro Jr.
Jose L. Becerra
Dick M. Ortega
Ralph R. Longo
Mathew D. Gutierrez
Daniel J. DiMatteo
Leslie B. Rothenberg